As a good administrator, you’ll trust the statement and you do check the project permissions within the PWA settings at first. If there’s everything fine, maybe you’ll ping the server and maybe there’s in fact a loss of network connectivity. But… what… if… not?!
Here’s a short action plan for you:
- Deactivate any delegation session for the current user. You can do that by going to the project web app settings -> act as a delegate -> stop delegate session.
- Delete the cache on the personal computer of the user either doing it within the client in within the backstage options or by deleting the respective folders in the windows browser, which is actually the better option.
- Go to the IE options and add the PWA URL to the trusted sites by going to the security tab -> trusted sites -> sites.
- Go to the IE options and change the security settings to a custom level. Configure the following:
– Access data sources across domains: Enable
– Logon: Automatic logon with current user name and password (fits in most cases, but can be different if you have a different authentication method)